Division: Human Resources Management
Provide advisory services related to human resources management.
- Provide administrative support and advisory services on the HRM matters to all stakeholders;
- Ensure that rules and regulation are correctly understood and adhered to;
- Ensure that all staff members have signed and review their Performance Agreements;
- Ensure that conditions and other service benefits of staff members are correct and paid when due;
- Ensure that vacant positions are filled within 84 working days;
- Ensure capacity development of staff members as per the Regional Council Human Resources Development Plan;
- Conduct staff members training and development needs assessments; and
- Plan and coordinate staff trainings and development of the Regional Council.