Section: Internal Audit
Ensure adherence to auditing and other related ethics.
- Issue written audit reports within one month of the conclusion of each internal audit engagement and appropriate distribution thereof;
- Communicate audit results to the Audit Committee if any within 30 days;
- Ensure that audit recommendations for improvement of operations are implemented within the agreed period or that management understands and accepts the risks involved when no action is taken;
- On regular basis maintain quality assurance and improvement programme; and
- Adherence to the Institute of Internal Auditors' Mandatory Guidance, including the Definition of Internal Auditing, the Code of Ethics, and the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (Standards).