D Provide administrative support to all stakeholders.
- Ensure the development and distribution of the Regional Council Annual Procurement Plan for goods and services to be procured through tendering process at least in the 2nd month of the 1st quarter of each Financial Year.
- Generate purchase orders within one (1) day upon receipt of the approved Internal Requisition Form;
- Avail transport and issue trip authority within one (1) day;
- Ensure that the office premises are cleaned at least once a day;
- Carry out general stock taking once a year and as needs arise and produce relevant reports thereof;
- Distribute minutes of tender 4 days before next tender meeting;
- Answer all calls promptly within five (5) rings and in a polite and friendly manner and identify ourselves;
- Attend to all emails and voicemail messages within one (1) day;
- Ensure that ICT equipment in all Regional Council facilities are maintained and are in good working order at all times;
- We shall maintain ethical IT systems to the highest possible standards in order to ensure that our systems are reliable;
- We will document all actions to maintain an accurate record for your query/issue;
- Respond to grievances s within 10 days; and
- Respond to all correspondences received within 5 days after receipt.