Division: Land Reform
Facilitate tenure security through the registration of customary land rights and rights of leaseholds on communal land and the provision of infrastructure to communal farmers at cattle posts in agricultural designated areas.
- Conduct Community Awareness Meetings on the Communal Land Reform Act, (Act No. 5 of 2002) within 14 days;
- Provide Tenure Security through communal land registration in communal areas within 6 months;
- Provide Tenure Security through Resettlement Programmes in commercial areas depending on availability of commercial farms;
- Receive and respond to customer land issues enquiries on daily basis;
- Provide infrastructure and technical support to communal farmers at cattle posts in agricultural designated area within a year; and
- Provide support to adjudication of land disputes in communal areas within a year.