Division: Development Planning
Planning, facilitate, coordinate and implement developmental activities in the Region.
- Facilitate payments to service providers within 5 days;
- Provide secretarial services to the RDCC, RACOC, CACOC, SDC and CDC Meetings:
- Send invitations for Meetings within 5 days before the Meeting.
- Distribute copies of Minutes within 5 days after the Meeting.
- Conduct public awareness on the HIV/AIDS and sanitation daily ;
- Identify the distribution points and distribute condoms quarterly;
- Facilitate the provision of low cost housing through the Build Together Programme annually;
- Facilitate acquisition of land by members of the Shack Dwellers Federation as per request;
- Gather data for planning purposes through the public participation strategy annually;
- Facilitate electrification of growth points or rural areas annually;
- Monitor and evaluate progress of projects within a month;
- Facilitate the tendering process:
- By place an advert within 21 days.
- By tender opening within a day.
- By evaluation by a Technical Committee within 4 days.
- By submission of recommendations to the Secretariat of the Regional Tender Board (RTB); and
- Facilitate the site handover processes within 14 days.